Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Job

So I technically started December 15, but I am very must still feeling like the new girl at work.  This transition has been huge and I am so excited for the opportunity to manage an early childhood program on such a large scale, impacting so many.  This is the job that brought my family back to Wisconsin and for that, I will be forever thankful.  It's still so weird to be in Milwaukee and so close to family.  I love it.  I love that I have a job that is demanding and exciting.  I love that I am viewed as a professional and an early childhood expert (heavy emphasis on the professionalism).  It's not an easy job, but I love a good challenge and I can't wait to reflect along this journey and see my growth over time.

With joy,
Ms. DanL

No comments:

Post a Comment